- Multi Busbar Technology: MBB solar cell adopts new technology to improve the efficiency of modules, and offers a better aesthetic appearance.
- PID Resistance: Excellent Anti-PID performance guarantee via optimized mass-production process and materials control.
- Durability Against Extreme Environmental Conditions: High salt mist and ammonia resistance.
- Hot 2.0 Technology: The N-type module with Hot 2.0 technology has better reliability and lower LID/LETID.
- Enhanced Mechanical Load: Certified to withstand: wind load (2400 Pascal) and snow load (5400 Pascal).
Specification | STC
- Module Type: JKM365N-6TL3-B
- Maximum Power (Pmax): 365Wp
- Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp): 34.67V
- Maximum Power Current (Imp): 10.53A
- Open-circuit Voltage (Voc): 41.59V
- Short-circuit Current (Isc): 11.11A
- Module Efficiency STC (%): 20.96%
- Operating Temperature(℃): -40℃~+85℃
- Maximum system voltage: 1000VDC (IEC)
- Maximum series fuse rating: 20A
- Power tolerance: 0~+3%
- Temperature coefficients of Pmax: -0.34%/℃
- Temperature coefficients of Voc: -0.28%/℃
- Temperature coefficients of Isc: 0.048%/℃
- Nominal operating cell temperature (NOCT): 45±2℃
- Cell Type: N-type Mono-crystalline
- No. of cells: 120 (6×20)
- Dimensions: 1692×1029×30mm (66.61×40.51×1.18 inch)
- Weight: 19.0 kg (41.89 lbs)
- Front Glass: 3.2mm, Anti-Reflection Coating,
High Transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass
- Frame: Anodized Aluminium Alloy
- Junction Box: IP68 Rated
- Output Cables: TUV 1×4.0mm2 (+): 290mm , (-): 145mm or Customized Length