- Multi Busbar Technology: MBB solar cell adopts new technology to improve the efficiency of modules, and offers a better aesthetic appearance.
- PID Resistance: Excellent Anti-PID performance guarantee via optimized mass-production process and materials control.
- Durability Against Extreme Environmental Conditions: High salt mist and ammonia resistance.
- Hot 2.0 Technology: The N-type module with Hot 2.0 technology has better reliability and lower LID/LETID.
- Enhanced Mechanical Load: Certified to withstand: wind load (2400 Pascal) and snow load (5400 Pascal).
Specification | STC
- Module Type: JKM575N-72HL4-V
- Maximum Power (Pmax): 575Wp
- Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp): 42.22V
- Maximum Power Current (Imp): 13.62A
- Open-circuit Voltage (Voc): 50.88V
- Short-circuit Current (Isc): 14.39A
- Module Efficiency STC (%): 22.26%
- Operating Temperature(℃): -40℃~+85℃
- Maximum system voltage: 1000VDC (IEC)
- Maximum series fuse rating: 25A
- Power tolerance: 0~+3%
- Temperature coefficients of Pmax: -0.30%/℃
- Temperature coefficients of Voc: -0.25%/℃
- Temperature coefficients of Isc: 0.046%/℃
- Nominal operating cell temperature (NOCT): 45±2℃
- Cell Type: N-type Mono-crystalline
- No. of cells: 144 (6×24)
- Dimensions: 2278×1134×35mm (89.69×44.65×1.38 inch)
- Weight: 28 kg (61.73 lbs)
- Front Glass: 3.2mm, Anti-Reflection Coating,
High Transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass
- Frame: Anodized Aluminium Alloy
- Junction Box: IP68 Rated
- Output Cables: TUV 1×4.0mm2 (+): 290mm , (-): 145mm or Customized Length