The Conext MPPT 80 600 solar charge controller offers an industry-first set of integration features and top performance that allows for large PV array systems to be easily installed and connected to the battery bank at the lowest overall cost. Installing one MPPT 80 600 is faster than installing multiple smaller charge controllers and lowers overall costs further by utilizing fewer PV strings, smaller wiring and conduit, and by eliminating the need for PV combiner boxes and DC circuits breakers.
Why Choose Conext MPPT 80 600 Charge Controller
Higher return on investment
- Installs faster with fewer costly components
- Improve battery life with selectable multi-stage temperature compensated charging
- Harvest more energy with shade tolerant fast sweep MPPT algorithm
- Remote monitoring available
- Compatible with any brand of PV module, any grounding method
- Stand-alone application or full integration with Conext XW Pro or XW+ inverter charger system
Designed for reliability
- Robust design through rigorous Multiple Environmental Over Stress Testing (MEOST)
Easy to install
- Fewer string wires
- Smaller AWG Wire
- No need for combiner box or GFI circuit breaker
There are no reviews yet.