About Homaya Pro
Homaya Pro is a solar-hybrid solution specifically designed for locations having unreliable or no access to electricity. It provides customizable, reliable, and renewable energy access for homes, fuel stations, small offices, healthcare centers, educational institutions, and telecom towers. Homaya Pro is powered from solar with an inbuilt MPPT controller, compatible with grid charging, and supports Lead acid or LFP battery technology.
Facts about Homaya Pro
- Supports 9 profiles of lead acid battery charging.
- Inbuilt Maximum Power Point Tracking charging mode.
- Robust transformer-based design.
- Supports productive needs including domestic pumping solution.
- Connect inverters in parallel to support loads up to 24 kW (compatible with 4kW and 6kW Hybrid Pro inverters)
- Compatible with external MPPT chargers, each 1 kWp input (Compatible with 3kW Hybrid Pro Inverter) and 3kWp input (Compatible with 4kW and 6kW Hybrid Pro Inverters).
- Compatible with LFP and customizable lead acid charging profile.
- Smart autosensing of 50 or 60 Hz grid compatibility and Selectable when connected off-grid.
- Easy monitoring using local WiFi-connected mobile phone, no internet needed.
- Supports multi-unit operation for loads up to 24 kW (compatible with 4kW and 6kW Hybrid Pro inverters)
- Upgrade the off-grid backup time with an additional solar panel array.
- Monitor the inverter with local WiFi and without internet connectivity.
- Harvest the maximum power from the sun.
- Wide grid operating voltage range.
- Efficient battery charging.
- Intuitive LCD display for monitoring and programming.
- Last mile customization of different lead acid batteries and LFP charging profiles.
- Easy to use and install.
- Environment friendly.
There are no reviews yet.