Why choose Growatt SPF 5000 ES Off-Grid Inverter?
Monitoring: The system can also be remotely monitored using a WiFi or GPRS dongle. Parallel scaling is supported.
Charge controller: The MPPT charge controller lowers the voltage of panels to the required level to charge the battery. The current is raised with the same ratio as the voltage is lowered.
This continuously happens during the day to optimize the use of energy. This is dependent on the power of the sun, the angle, and the temperature and health of the panels.
The charge controller also makes sure the battery will not be overcharged, but also not fully discharged.
Capacity expansion: The system’s capacity can be expanded up to 30kW by combining a total of six of these units in parallel operation.
|Model||Growatt SPF 5000 ES|
|Parallel Capability||Yes, 6 units maximum|
|AC Voltage Regulation (Battery Mode)||230VAC ± 5% @ 50/60Hz|
|Waveform||Pure sine wave|
|Maximum PV Array Power||6000W|
|MPPT Range @ Operating Voltage||120VDC ~ 430VDC|
|Number of Independent MPP Trackers/Strings Per MPP Tracker||1/1|
|Maximum PV Array Open Circuit Voltage||450VDC|
|Maximum Solar Charge Current||100A|
|AC Charge Current||80A|
|AC Input Voltage||230 VAC|
|Dimensions||330x485x135mm | 12kg|
|Operating Temperature||0°C – 55°C|
|Storage Temperature||-15°C – 60°C|
- Integrated MPPT charge controller.
- Equalization charging function.
- Work with battery or without battery.
- Maximum PV input voltage up to 450VDC.
- Configurable grid or solar input priority.
- Optional WIFI/ GPRS remote monitoring.
- Support parallel operation for capacity expansion up to 30kW.
- PV and Grid power the load jointly if PV energy is insufficient.
- Flexible schedule of the Inverter charging and discharging time.
There are no reviews yet.